Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! I am still in NY spending the holiday with my dad, Gina and Mariah. I received some good stuff for my adventure in the making.

I got some plain colored long sleeve and short sleeved shirts, some other (decorative) shirts, 2 pairs of dark wash jeans which i can wear to work. I received a nice columbia rain jacket, a Jansport hiking backpack along with some water proof sacks to put clothes or other misc. items to avoid mold etc. I also got my trail running shoes along with a pair of Merrill hiking shoes and my swiss army knife.

Now I need to return the ugly sandals i purchased for work and find some new ones. (ugh). After that it should be mostly random items i still need, i received most of the basics.

Thank you so much to everyone for your support and comfort in knowing i will survive haha. I love you all very much!!

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. hello sis, its goomba! congradulations i am so happy for you. wow i cannt believe that you leaving in 3 days now. i have herd non stop talking about you from profe stanley. she is asking me all the time about you and how happy she is. she also asked me to inform you that me and her are interested in sharing the blogs in class. she wants to know if you approve. do you? dad and gina both said good luck. evan also said hello and he wants to go to cosa rica someday so he hopes that he will see you (even though we both know thats not going to happen) so like i said your going to do great and i know that once you get down there you will be having the time of your life. love you tons, mariah (aka goomba) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol okay, well let me get my life together and i will blog tonight :)

    ReplyDelete