After being in Boston I went to see my dad, stepmom and little sister for about 4 days in NY. While I was there I was able to go to school with my little sister and I spoke to the 6,7,and 8th grade Spanish classes about my job here and what I do and where I live and all the cool details about how I have to shower and wash clothes etc. It was great to see their faces and hear some questions. I hope to work more with the class this year by blogging and talking with the teacher.
After NY, I was finally home in Florida. I was SO EXCITED to see Yoise for the first time in almost 11 months. That is ENTIRELY too much time to be away from him. I was so anxious in the pane that the woman sitting with me started laughing and asked me if I was okay. As soon as the tram got to the other side of the tampa airport I already had tears in my eyes and I hadn’t even seen him yet. There were people in front of me so I couldn’t really see but then I see his face looking between people to see if he can find me and I just ran to him. We stayed in the same spot hugging and kissing for a few minutes. It was a great feeling to be in his arms. I will never take that for granted. I was able to spend time with him for about 4 days and had a great time going out with some of his friends and being able to go out dancing with him, something I haven’t been able to do in a LONG TIME. After I went to my moms and caught up with a few friends and had a good time with my mom as well. It was unbelievably hard to have to say goodbye to him again. It will never be easy or easier to have to say goodbye.
Overall my time home was amazing and exactly what I needed being homesick and frustrated in site at times. It was really hard to leave and it has been hard to far to be back and away from home again but I am adjusting and trying to be positive.
No comments:
Post a Comment